Thursday, April 23, 2009

Rattling

I thought I would start my blog again. I have so much on my mind that I need to get it out of my head and somewhere else. I have always loved blogging so I thought what the hell??
So the next few entries will probably be alot of rambling thoughts. Hey I should probably name my blog something about random thoughts or along those lines. I did have a blog once upon the time. I wrote in it all the time. But then the bastard of a husband found it and read everything I wrote about him. He was abusive so I don't know why that still surprises me that he snooped. I'm finally rid of him...my two wonderful children and I are great! Well we are surviving. I get depressed...who doesn't? Things just get too much for me. Again the reason why I am blogging again.
This is just the first of many blogs and no one will probably see these but it will make me feel better and hell we all need that in life. Well off and running to parent conferences for my son. I'll write more today.
Blessed Be...

No comments:

Post a Comment